How Does Global Tab Company Collect and Use Information About You?
The information learned from voiceoutmag.com's users, members and customers helps Global Tab Company personalize and continually improve your experience at voiceoutmag.com. Here are the types of information Global Tab Company gathers and how this information is used:
Automatic Information: Global Tab Company receives and stores certain types of Automatic Information whenever you interact with voiceoutmag.com. Here are the types of Automatic Information Global Tab Company gathers and how it is used:
IP Address: Your Internet Protocol ("IP") address is a unique identifier used to connect your computer to the Internet. Your IP address also is stored in voiceoutmag.comâ€™s user registration databases when you register with voiceoutmag.com.
IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including to:
- Help Global Tab Company identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information.
- Diagnose service or technology problems reported by voiceoutmag.com users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific Web company or ISP.
- Estimate the total number of users visiting voiceoutmag.com from specific countries or regions of the world.
- Track visits to and business at voiceoutmag.com's stores.
- Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content that voiceoutmag.com hosts.
Web Beacons: Web pages may contain electronic images (called a "single-pixel GIF" or "Web beacon") that allow a website to count users who have visited that page or to access certain cookies. Global Tab Company uses Web beacons in the following ways:
- Within voiceoutmag.com in order to count users and to recognize users by accessing voiceoutmag.com cookies.
- To personalize your experience when you visit voiceoutmag.com.
- Mobile Device Unique Identifier: voiceoutmag.com may from time to time provide services that allow users to access and customize Internet content through mobile phones, PDAs and other alternative devices. These devices may collect different information than what is collected by computers.
- When connecting to voiceoutmag.com using a mobile device that provides Internet access, if the mobile device service provider uniquely identifies the device, Global Tab Company will receive this information.
- Global Tab Company may use this unique mobile device identification information to offer extended services and/or functionality.
- Certain voiceoutmag.com services may require collection of the phone number for your device. Global Tab Company may associate that phone number to the mobile device identification information.
- Some mobile phone service providers in the United States are required to operate a system that will pinpoint the physical location of devices that use their service.
- Depending on the provider and if you are located in the United States, Global Tab Company may automatically receive this information.
- Global Tab COmpany may use and store this information to provide enhanced location-based services as well as to serve location-targeted advertising.
Personal Information: Global Tab Company also receives and stores information that personally identifies you. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected at voiceoutmag.com include: name, address, email address, phone number, fax number, billing address, shipping address, product selections, order number, referring URL, IP address, password, username, how you got to know about voiceoutmag.com, gender, occupation, personal interests, your age and information about your interests in and use of various products, programs and services. You voluntarily provide this personally identifiable information when you enter it on voiceoutmag.com to sign up as a member of voiceoutmag.com, whether in connection with a newsletter subscription, when you enter a sweepstakes, promotion or contest and/or other special benefits.
At voiceoutmag.com, you can submit personally identifiable information about other people. For example, you might submit a person's name and email address to email a voiceoutmag.com news story and, if you are located in the United States, order a gift on voiceoutmag.com and want it sent directly to the recipient, you might submit the recipient's name and address. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected and stored about other people at voiceoutmag.com include: recipient's name, address, email address and telephone number. Global Tab Company does not knowingly share with, rent, transfer or sell personally identifiable information that you submit about other people to any third parties or nonaffiliated entities.
If you would like to update the information you provide in your membership account or unsubscribe to newsletters, please visit [INSERT LINK TO MEMBER LOGIN PAGE]. New categories of marketing communications may be added to the account preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive. Global tab Company reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to Global Tab Company services, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the voiceoutmag.com newsletter without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
If you are located in the United States , UK , Nigeria , Ghana, Kenya , Canada and make a purchase on voiceoutmag.com, Global Tab Company will collect and store your personally identifiable information. When processing an order on voiceoutmag.com, Global Tab Company needs to know your name, mailing address, billing address, email address, telephone number, product selection, order number, credit card number, security code and expiration date. This information is necessary to process your order and to keep you updated on your shipping status. Global Tab Company may share such information with companies that help us process information, extend credit, fulfill customer orders, deliver products to you, manage and enhance customer data, provide customer service, assess your interest in our products and services, or conduct customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are also obligated to protect your personal information in accordance with Global Tab Company's policies.
Does Global Tab Company Ever Share Information with Other Parties?
- Global Tab Company provides the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Global Tab Company and under confidentiality arrangements. These companies may use your personal information to help Global Tab Company communicate with you about offers from Global Tab Company and our marketing partners.
- Global Tab Company responds to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise Global Tab Company's legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Global Tab Company may also disclose information about you if it determines that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary.
- Global Tab Company displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria (for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area). By interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
voiceoutmag.com may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than the information practices of Global tab Company. Users who click over to a third party site from a link on voiceoutmag.com must be aware that Global Tab Company makes no warranties with regard to that site's policies or business practices. Global Tab Company is not responsible for any transactions that occur between the user and the third party site. Please consult the other sites' privacy policies, as Global Tab Company has no control over information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties. Should a user purchase any products or services from that third party site, the user must contact the third party site directly regarding any disputes that might occur, including but not limited to delayed shipping, missing products, damaged goods or pricing and billing discrepancies. Global Tab Company is not responsible for the actions of any third-party site.
Business Transfers: As Global Tab Company continues to develop its business, it might sell or buy assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that Global Tab Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
It is possible that due to fraud or deception by others, Global Tab Company may unknowingly receive information pertaining to children under the age of 13. If Global Tab Company is notified of this, once Global Tab Company has verified the information, Global Tab Company will promptly delete the information from its servers or otherwise obtain parental consent.
Public Forums: voiceoutmag.com has chat rooms, forums, message boards and newsgroups available to its users. Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information. Exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information, personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. Global Tab Company is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. As these forums are public and open for users to interact with each other, Global Tab Company expects all its users to respect the rights of others.
Consent to International Information Transfers: voiceoutmag.com is operated in Nigeria and is intended for viewing solely in the Nigeria. While Global Tab Company is committed to providing your information with a high level of privacy protection, you should know that the general level of protection for personal information in Nigeria may not be the same as that provided in other countries. If you are located outside of Nigeria, please be aware that any information you provide to Global Tab Company will be transferred to Nigeria. By using voiceoutmag.com, participating in any voiceoutmag.com services and/or providing Global Tab Company with personally identifiable information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to this transfer and the collection and processing of information in Nigeria.